meggie t is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Frontier 90 and Marathon 70 puzzling

Hello,

My son just turned 3 and we need to use his Marathon for our 5 month old so I just purchased the Frontier 90 for him. Currently we have the Marathon RF behind the passenger seat and a Graco Snugride in the middle. Should I move the Frontier outboard and Marathon in center? Or leave Marathon outboard and put Frontier center? This is assuming they will fit next to one another! I have a Volvo XC70 (wagon). Part of me thinks it would be better to have my oldest outboard so I don't have to get him out on the traffic side.

Thoughts or suggestions?

TIA!

Meggie T

arivecchi is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

YMMV but I was not able to have a Frontier 85 puzzle with a Boulevard 70. A Radian did puzzle, but I prefer the Boulevard to the Radian we had, so we have both Britax seats outboard in a BMW X5.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Thanks, arrevechi. It won't be the worst thing if I have each outboard but I hope I can make it work side by side. Appreciate the input!

An update: the Frontier 90 arrived today. I left the Marathon 70 RF outboard since the install was super tight and I didn't want to mess with it. The Frontier was able to be put in the middle position. I hope I have it installed correctly! It is a tight squeeze but it snapped right in. The Click Tight system is super easy! Love it. Solid install in about 2 1/2 minutes. Highly recommend!