Default See thru dress help

I tried is dress on yesterday and I fell in love with it.

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produc...25408022#close

I love the orange color but it was pretty see thru. I had tank on under the top, but you could easily see my undies. Does anyone have a recommendation for a slip (or something else?) to wear under such a dress? I loved that the dress was so light and perfect for hot Texas summers, so I don't want anything particularly clingy or "shaping".

I'm also considering the green and royal blue, but I am really loving the orange.

BTW, I seem to have a habit of finding see thru clothes lately. I posted recently about white shorts being see thru. FYI, every single pair of shorts at JCP is see thru. I did find three pairs of shorts that weren't too bad at ON yesterday and cAme home with a chino type white short.

I will be watching this thread too as i love that same dress that you tried on.

Isn't it a great dress!?! I'm hoping someone posts a great slip so I can go buy that dress later today. I NEED that dress. What color are you looking at?

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I've had my eye on this slip. It gets good reviews and the price is right:

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...&pid=820135012

Otherwise I posted a similar thread a while back and the recommended slips were SO expensive!
    Last edited by twowhat?; 05-23-2013 at 12:30 PM.

DD1 Jan '10
    DD2 Jan '12

The Gap slip looks nice. Thanks!!!

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

IMHO it looks more like a coverup than it does a dress due to the weird hem line along the bottom. I would probably try and find a body color matching bra and slip to go with it. Enjoy your dress, and I love the color.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

I saw a girl wearing something similar today. She had it belted and was wearing gladiator sandals. It looked awesome.

Annie, it's a shirt dress which is why is has a kind of weird hem. It's too long on me to be a cover up, and too cute to sit in the closet waiting for the five times I get to go to a pool.