Question Green mattress help!

I narrowed mattress choices down to Sopora or Naturepedic as I am looking for a long-lasting Greenguard mattress but I need help choosing between these two similar priced mattresses!

Sopora is a relative newcomer so I can't find too many reviews but it has a lot of appealing features (nontoxic, sealed to prevent microbes/bugs and very waterproof, two-sides, cooling gel, etc).

Any opinions or experience with either one of these? Thanks!

kaharris83 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We have a Moonlight Slumber Little Dreamer. Moonlight Slumber is also Greenguard certified. We love our crib mattress so much we got DS1 a full size Moonlight Slumber Starlight Supreme for his big boy bed. I highly recommend you look at the Moonlight Slumber brand as well. The crib mattress is lightweight so it is easy to change the sheets at night. It is also sealed. The outside is waterproof so you don't need a noisy mattress cover.
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by kaharris83 View Post
    We have a Moonlight Slumber Little Dreamer.
    Another vote for the Little Dreamer. Love ours!
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

jbbhb is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

to the moonlight slumber. We have a twin for ds1 and its the most comfy bed in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by kaharris83 View Post
    We have a Moonlight Slumber Little Dreamer. Moonlight Slumber is also Greenguard certified. We love our crib mattress so much we got DS1 a full size Moonlight Slumber Starlight Supreme for his big boy bed. I highly recommend you look at the Moonlight Slumber brand as well. The crib mattress is lightweight so it is easy to change the sheets at night. It is also sealed. The outside is waterproof so you don't need a noisy mattress cover.

love it so much that DD2 has one waiting for her arrival this fall.

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

TxCat is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Another Moonlight Slumber fan.
    DD1 10/2010
    DD2 8/2013
    And expecting DS1 10/2016