Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Dh and I lost 10 lbs each. However, I have a knee injury so did not work out at all. I would've probably lost more if i worked out too. Anyway, we are still mostly sticking to the program and were about 2 wks out of the 30 days and I lost another lb. I definitely need to cut out gluten and dairy. Tried to re-introduce them, with horrible reactions and that was enough after one time for me to star away from those foods for good. I'm not finding it hard to stay away from junk foods. The hardest part is when we travel and we have to grab food on the go. This is going to be a bad week for that.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

daisysmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I started another Whole30 today for anyone who is also starting or thinking about it? i had great luck in March-April (10-13 lbs down) but was only about 90% compliant after that and then really fell off the wagon during our beach vacation this year and some stress we are having about possibly moving. I realized I felt really crappy again, and attribute that to too much bread and too much sugar. Already, halfway through day 1, my head feels clearer!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2