Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    TxCat is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Congrats!!! As another mom dealing with poopy underwear accidents, I'm very happy for you.
    DD1 10/2010
    DD2 8/2013
    And expecting DS1 10/2016

Quote Originally Posted by wencit View Post
    Yay, Pac Big Boy!
    that is super exciting!
    ~Shanamama

Mommy's girl- 10 years old!!
    Daddy's girl- turning 7!!
    monkey boy- 3 years old now!!

Wacky typos brought to you by autocorrect.

Congrats! It's a great feeling innit?

Time to shop for a waterproof mattress cover, if you haven't yet. We picked up a combo allergy-waterproof one for $40 on Amazon last year - made of cotton! and not noisy! and yet still pee-proof - and it's been worth every acci- er, I mean, every penny.
    DS - Dec 2008

BDKmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Yay! My DS finally figured everything out about 6 weeks ago and it is so nice! Like you, we aren't even worrying about night training for now, although he is dry most mornings. I wasn't one really bothered by diapers (but we only used disposables), but since he has been PTed, I have realized that it really is so much easier and nicer. My DS is pretty close to being able to manage the whole process by himself, other than wiping after a poop, so that makes it even nicer. Most times I don't even have to stop what I'm doing. And he wasn't really one to buy into the whole "big boy" thing as motivation, but I think he really is proud of himself.
    DS - Feb 2010
    DD - May 2012

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Yay! It is the best feeling. I have a bunch of cloth diapers I need to sell too, and I just need to get motivated to do it.

My DD2 trained herself in litterally a day three weeks ago. I dropped her off at daycare on a Tuesday and she went pee 6 times that day, plus once at home. We still have her in a pull up for night time, but she wakes up dry 95% of the time and the other day when she was sick and slept for 4/1/2 hours it took me until about hour 4 to realize "oh cr@p, I should have put a pull up on her" but thankfully she was still dry.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Congrats on such a big step! I'm dreading DS being trained. He just turned three and has no desire to even try. I'm hoping it will just magically happen over the summer.
    Mom of two girls and a boy

momm is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Yayyyy!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2