Default Reusable baby food pouches?

So DD has finally gotten the hang of baby food pouches! I like having them as a portable, semi self-feeding option, but they are pricy! I made pretty much all of her baby food myself in the Baby Bullet. She's eating mostly finger foods now, but will still eat from the pouches, especially if we are out and about. I'd love to have a reusable version that I can fill with homemade purees. It looks like there are several options out there. Any recommendations? I'd like to stick with something as similar to the store-bought ones in terms of shape/spout type so she will be more likely to use it. Thanks!
    Mom to DS 7/2004
    and DD 3/2012

I haven't used any of them, so I can't make a suggestion. I remembered this thread from awhile back:
    http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/sho...=445943&page=2
    Proud mom to one & only DS born 4/12
    Expecting someone new in April 2016

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

We have liked the Yummi Pouches for the most part. They are tricky to clean but I think they are probably better than most. DS cannot work the Silisqueeze so I don't recommend that one.

I have Little Green Pouch and they work well. Dishwasher safe. They're on amazon prime now too, which makes them more attractive. Their shipping costs are ridiculous!!!

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Was there a trick to getting her to use it? DS is a month younger and he can't seem to get it. I'm not sure how to teach him. He's mostly on finger foods too, but I'd like to give him a pouch once in awhile if he's short on veggies or fruits, or if we're out.

I don't have any tips, I think she was just ready. Once she figured out there was something yummy inside, she was willing to try it. We still have to help her squeeze it from the bottom. She only just last week made any attempt to hold her bottle! (And yes she still takes a bottle or two a day...we are still working on a sippy cup!)

Anyway, I was looking at the Squooshi. It seems to get good reviews. Does Whole Foods or any other B&M store sell these or will I have to order? I don't think we need a lot of them, one or two should do at this point. Thanks!
    Mom to DS 7/2004
    and DD 3/2012