Default Anti-bitch - neighbor kids

I have been sooooooo close to posting several posts here about a neighbor kid in the past month. We have a lot of kids running around the cul-de-sac. I LOVE it most of the time but there's is one kiddo the same age as DS2 that is driving me crazy this summer. He's not yet 6 and totally sassy.

The family left this morning for a week long vacation. Playing outside was so peaceful today. Ah, we will so enjoy our freedom this week.

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I know exactly how you're feeling! We have a new neighbor and her DS is a sweet kid but he's very sensitive and asks a million questions all the time and wants to be in our house or doing something with our son at all times if he can be! He went to visit family for 5 weeks and it has been a welcome breath of fresh air for us. Enjoy your freedom!

brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I totally, totally understand!!! Enjoy your week!
    Mama to DS-2004
    DD-2006
    and a new addition-ds born march 2010

MamaMolly is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Oh I totally get it. Ours were a co-worker's kids and they are super rough and mean to my kids and LOUD. And I did the happy dance when they moved away recently.
    Molly
    Lula '06 outgrew her allergy to milk & eggs, still allergic to peanuts and cats
    Dolly '10

Thank you for commiserating. I love having neighbors available and just the fact that they really do play outside. But oh, do I want to strangle this one kid. Fortunately it even turned cooler so we did enjoy our evening outside.