bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Having a hard time functioning today.

I'm not grouchy. I'm just seriously in a brain fog. DS3 woke up last night for something like four hours! I'm FRIED. I can't think through all the stuff we need to do today. I'm in my PJs still and so are all the kids. It is going to be a LONG day!! (Hopefully in a funny way).

You know what? Pajama days are AWESOME.

And I totally get what you mean about the brain fog. This pregnancy is kicking my butt - I can't really tolerate sleep disruptions at all if I want to feel like a functional human being the next day. My kids have mostly been sleeping OK (barring the occasional wet bed) but between the heartburn and the baby kicking my bladder all night I have more brain fog days than good days lately. I allow myself one cup of regular coffee, but I swear someone switched it for decaf because it does nothing at all to help.

My kids are still in their PJs too - and we're just going to get in the pool in a little while, so why bother dirtying clothes before then? (And then they have soccer later, so I might just have them change straight into soccer gear for the rest of the afternoon. There's too much laundry as it is!)

Sarah
    Mommy to:
    Carolyn, 10/04
    Anna, 7/08
    Matthew, 8/13