Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Unhappy Boden screwed up my order :( (update #5)

i had been eagerly awaiting an order i placed with Boden during the big sale. I ordered four things for DS - two sets of baggies, an applique tee and a striped tee. i was really excited about the applique tee - very trademark MiniBoden and it was blue with a huge helicopter on it.

well the first package came today, with one set of the baggies and the tee (i believe the 2nd package is coming tmw). but when i opened the bag with the tee, it was a BLANK blue shirt! i turned it over and over and making sure i wasnt missing something, LOL. the packing slip says "vehicle tee", and even the UPC sticker on the plastic bag says "Vehicle tee", but all i got is a totally blank blue T-shirt!

wonder if this happened to anybody else? so do i just call BOden CS tomorrow morning? email them a pic? (as that's all i have for proof its just a plain blue shirt). argh, i'm just peeved now bc i'm guessing the helicopter applque tee is sold out by now (as i know those applique tees tend to go fast). Boo.

oh and i can just add, my DH doesn't get it. i complained to him about it and he said "oh are you sure "applique tee" doesn't mean you have to apply your own applique on the shirt yourself?" LOL!! I would have laughed if it wasn't so annoyed...
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 06-27-2013 at 12:07 PM.

LMPC is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I would just call them tomorrow and tell them what happened. Their CS tends to be very good. And even if it is sold out now, maybe they can send you one if someone else does a return. Stuff goes in and out of stock in these sales!
    Mommy to a total chatterbox
    DD now tells me she prefers to be known as a
    DD 10/08

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    oh and i can just add, my DH doesn't get it. i complained to him about it and he said "oh are you sure "applique tee" doesn't mean you have to apply your own applique on the shirt yourself?" LOL!! I would have laughed if it wasn't so annoyed...
    Sorry about the disappointment....but your DH's question is

oh man, I would have been upset, too! They have really good CS, so hopefully they will make it as right as possible for you. What a bummer.
    Megs
    DD1 (13-ish)
    DS (11-ish)
    DD2 (5-ish)

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

thanks everyone. i called late last night after kids were in bed and they were open! i was suprised. anyway they apologized and luckily there was ONE helicopter applique tee left in the size i wanted and they are going to express ship-it to me..hopefully i will get it friday if not monday. they said i can just return the plain one once i get the old one. i was glad for that..i will never forget how PBK once sent me the wrong thing (instead of a lunchbox, they sent me a crib sheet!) and they wouldn't send me the correct item until they had recieved the one i sent back..wtf! it was really bad bc i had ordered 2 lunchboxes, one for each kid and dd got hers but ds did not, so i got to hear ds whine all about that for a few days...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    thanks everyone. i called late last night after kids were in bed and they were open! i was suprised. anyway they apologized and luckily there was ONE helicopter applique tee left in the size i wanted and they are going to express ship-it to me..hopefully i will get it friday if not monday. they said i can just return the plain one once i get the old one. i was glad for that..i will never forget how PBK once sent me the wrong thing (instead of a lunchbox, they sent me a crib sheet!) and they wouldn't send me the correct item until they had recieved the one i sent back..wtf! it was really bad bc i had ordered 2 lunchboxes, one for each kid and dd got hers but ds did not, so i got to hear ds whine all about that for a few days...lol.
    yay! WTG, MiniBoden!
    Megs
    DD1 (13-ish)
    DS (11-ish)
    DD2 (5-ish)

They have GREAT CS! I once had an issue with an Inglesina Zippy stroller...it was something silly but for a new stroller bugged me. They sent me a brand new one AND told me to keep the old one!

Talk about awesome CS!!!
    Bodyboarding, music loving, clothing upcycler Mom to adult kid1, elementary kid2

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

So happy you called and got the issue resolved. I <3 Boden CS ... I have only had good experiences with them and it's one of the reasons I shop with them over other brands.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Nooknookmom View Post
    They have GREAT CS! I once had an issue with an Inglesina Zippy stroller...it was something silly but for a new stroller bugged me. They sent me a brand new one AND told me to keep the old one!

Talk about awesome CS!!!
    So Boden is more than clothing? I haven't shopped there, but last time I checked it out I remember clothing and no strollers (thinking as a stroller addict, how did I miss that?! LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by Nooknookmom View Post

Talk about awesome CS!!!
    Well I'm lost, I checked again and I still see only clothing!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast