Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    anonomom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I love looking at MB and have bought it at consignment sales before, but even on sale it's usually too expensive for me to justify (and the fit is all wrong for my stocky elder daughter). Both of my girls have full wardrobes of Hanna, but all bought at price points of around $10/outfit from outlet sales.

I'll admit I don't have a line for DS that I really like. So far, he's worn lots of Gymboree because I can find plenty of cute things at great prices. As of yet, I don't find either Hanna or Boden to be cute or distinctive enough to justify the prices. But he's only just turning 2 so I expect my opinion may change.
    DC1 -- 2005 DD -- 2009 DS -- 2011

joules is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

DS1 really loves his jersey baggies. He only has one pair and he calls them his "comfortable pants". I love the super short swim trunks. They are so adorable on him.

During the EOS sale for last fall/winter, I bought long sleeve ts, funnel neck sweaters, and shaggy lined jackets for this coming fall/winter. I can't wait to use them. I think I even bought some from Nordstrom online.

I haven't tried any of the non-jersey pants or shorts yet.
    DS1 - 03/10
    DS2 - 02/12

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I love MB for shirts, especially the plain sueded or striped long sleeve tshirts. Their pants don't help us at all. We need double knees, so HA cargo sweats are still our goto. I may try some Baggies this year though. Maybe the extra bagginess will buy some time on the knees.

TxCat is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    I like Boden but still love Hanna more. This fall there's quite a few items I would love to get from Boden. But I find unless there's a glitch in the code and you can stack, the prices remain considerably high for Boden. I find I can get HA items cheaper than Boden. I find HA colors are more brighter than Boden and I dislike Boden appliques. I find they look old, thread coming out and the appliques are rolling in after couple of washes.
    almost word for word. I have a couple of very cute MB items for DD that I loved, but generally found them to be thinner and less soft/comfy than HA. Also, the sizing seems to run a little small for DD. I ordered several pieces last fall but was pretty disappointed overall. However, I generally don't like fall HA as much as spring/summer, so I'm not sure what I'll do this fall.
    DD1 10/2010
    DD2 8/2013
    And expecting DS1 10/2016

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3