Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default I've discovered FitFlops!!

Went to Nordstrom Rack today and they had a ton of these. I got ones in Pietra Pewter...jeweled pewter-colored ones. Love them. Were on sale for $39.99, from $59.95 so not a screaming deal, but it sure beats the $80+ abeo flipflops i usually buy from the walking company (i can't just buy the regular cheap flip-flops..i need ones that have support..i recall my physical therapist, running trainers etc from the past saying how most flip-flops are terrible for your feet as they have no support and its' basically like walking barefoot)

Anyway i put them on immediately and they are SOOO comfy. It's almost like getting a massage when you walk (lol). Also, i like how bling-y/dressy these are so i could totally wear these with Athleta skorts/dresses without it looking too "dumpy".
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 07-05-2013 at 11:45 PM.

gibas23 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

In Summer, I wear fitflops 90% of the time. They are always with me whenever I am off to a beach or asian vacations. I am on my 4th pair now. I need to get a pair and now I know where to get them cheaps. Thank you OP!!

They are the best. I must have 7 pair and they're basically all I wear. I only do Dansko clogs when I have to go to corporate office. I have Morton's neuroma and could not survive without them unless I had surgery.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

This thread is making me want to get a pair! I bought some Birkenstock Gizehs for the summer, and while they will probably get to be really comfortable, there is a breaking in period. Sounds like these are comfortable right away which would be nice.

My all-time favorite shoes. I have about 6 pair. In fact, I changed out of my "dressy" ones when I got home and immediately put on the plain ones I wear as house shoes. I wear them all the time--they really help my plantar fasciatis.
    Michelle

DS#1 10/02
    DS#2 8/04

Homeschooling mom to 2 middle schoolers, once-owner of the now-defunct My Little Ducks

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I have 3 pair -- 2 that I wear ALL THE TIME. Love them.
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

KLD313 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hillview View Post
    I have 3 pair -- 2 that I wear ALL THE TIME. Love them.
    Me too! They're the best. I even wear them when I go walking beacause they're more comfortable than my sneakers.
    DD 9/10
    DS 8/12

My SIL with problem feet swears by them. She wore their ugg-looking suede boots all winter. I was turned off when they first came out by the big FIT FLOP label. But there are a lot of styles that don't have super visible branding all over them. Going to buy some.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Smillow is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

A PSA to anyone with a high instep - you may not be able to wear fitflops - I can't My foot won't fit under the straps...
    DS 2/09

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast