gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Good leather dress shoe brands for kids?

Does anyone have kids here that wear dress shoes with their school uniform? Can you recommend any leather brands that hold up well? I'm seriously considering getting my boys real leather dress shoes for their uniform this year (since they can rip through 3 or 4 pairs of cheap ones in the course of a school year).

For DS1's first communion I bought him some Kenneth Cole reaction leather shoes but they lost their shape within 6 months. Now, I'm a huge fan of Primigi. Sisi has been wearing their shoes for years now and although she is really rough on them they are amazingly durable. But unfortunately Primigi doesnt have what im looking for. i need leather dress shoes preferably with a velcro closure or even a slip-on. I'm looking for something like that for my boys.

Any recommendations? TIA!
    Last edited by gatorsmom; 07-12-2013 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Sorry, mods I meant to put this is kid wear!
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.