Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Being able to eat without suffering from horrible heartburn and indigestion
    Being able to sleep on my back or stomach as I please.
    Being able to go more than an hour without having to pee.
    Being able to bend over.
    Oh and of course I can't wait to have some wine, sushi, and lunchmeat!
    DD#1 11/23/05
    DD#2 12/9/10
    DD#3 9/4/13

Medium rare steak!! I just gave birth 10 weeks early and can say that the first med-rare steak hubby made me was delicious!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Well for food things, if I want it now, I eat it if i can't stop thinking about it so I had an Italian hoagie for the first time in 20 years because I could not stop thinking about it, I will have a glass of wine every once in a while, probably three drinks since i realized i was pregnant, and I eat my steak medium rare. Oh and I eat lots of cheese without worrying. DH worries about that and not the deli meat. I worry about the deli meat but if I feel I need a sandwich as I said above, I won't deny it.

After childbirth, I am looking forward to taking home a healthy baby, sleeping on my stomach or back, not waking up every hour to pee, not waking up with cramps in my legs or hands, being able to easily shave my legs, being able to brush my teeth at night without gagging. I am sure there are more just can't think of them.

Sciatica relief

and then wine

maybe not in that order!

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TxCat View Post
    - not being nauseated to the point of retching by minty stuff and oral hygiene (brushing my teeth is excruciating misery while pregnant)
    Oh, I hear you on that.

During my pregnancy with DD, I sent DH out for CINNAMON toothpaste because mint made me barf.

He couldn't find cinnamon, but he did find berry Hannah Montana stuff that, oddly enough, was tolerable.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by spannaz View Post
    Medium rare steak!! I just gave birth 10 weeks early and can say that the first med-rare steak hubby made me was delicious!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yes! I can't wait for this either!
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

TxCat is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzywednesday View Post
    Oh, I hear you on that.

During my pregnancy with DD, I sent DH out for CINNAMON toothpaste because mint made me barf.

He couldn't find cinnamon, but he did find berry Hannah Montana stuff that, oddly enough, was tolerable.
    Yes to the cinnamon or berry. I used cinnamon when I was preganant with DD1, but couldn't find it this time around. So I switched to Tom's of Maine strawberry, but I didn't feel like it was doing the best job of getting my teeth clean and my teeth were suffering a little from a lack of whitening toothpaste (despite the lack of coffee and wine), so I switched back to my old minty one about a month ago. It's better than it was first trimester, but still not enjoyable.
    DD1 10/2010
    DD2 8/2013
    And expecting DS1 10/2016

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2