Default Well, *that* was embarrassing...

Who would expect the phone company to show up at 10:30 on a Sunday morning to resolve an "our internet is out" ticket from TWO WEEKS AGO? Of course this ticket was already resolved, because, um, TWO WEEKS without the internet would have been impossible for our family to survive, since it's also our only source of TV and both adults in the house actually do work at home somewhat often.

So. It's Sunday morning. 10:30 AM. I am trying to get the rest of DD2's party prep done and haven't showered or dressed yet. I am wearing a nightgown because that's all that fits over my giant baby bump. And there's NO WAY I could pretend we were not home because DD1 ran for the door and OPENED IT as soon as the doorbell rang. DH, the only person who got up and got dressed first thing was out buying food for the party.

Sigh.

I'm pretty sure the guy was a little taken aback, but it's not like I was indecent...just, not dressed. And it's SUNDAY MORNING. Dude. Call ahead.

Sarah
    Mommy to:
    Carolyn, 10/04
    Anna, 7/08
    Matthew, 8/13

He'll call ahead next time! If you were nice to him (and you were because the girls were watching), he is feeling VERY guilty right now. And it serves him right!
    Happy Healthy and Handsome DS 8/13

Oh, I was nice to him. I was probably blushing beet red from head to toe since I had to answer the door in my nightgown, but I just told him that our internet was, in fact, working, and had been since two days after our help ticket was opened - when they gave us a new modem in exchange for our old twitchy one. I guess I would have expected they would have closed the help ticket at that point!

The worst part is that I almost never come downstairs before getting showered and dressed for the day. It would be the one day I did that someone comes to my door, right?

Sarah
    Mommy to:
    Carolyn, 10/04
    Anna, 7/08
    Matthew, 8/13