Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Right now I have a BJCM in my trunk, a Volo hanging from a hook in the garage and the B-ready is sitting open next to the front door . Our garage is very narrow but I think I can hang some more hooks for the B-ready. I can't hang anything from the beams above because it is a stick built roof. When my MBUJD is here it usually sits covered with a blanket on the covered back patio (and locked up) in the warmer months and in the basement in the winter.
    Daniele
    mama to
    dd1 watching over her brothers and sister from Heaven
    ds1 13 years old
    dd2 10 years old
    ds2 6 years old
    Placenta Increta/c-hyst survivor

If I didn't have a garage, DH would have gotten a covered weather proof shed to store our winter tools and strollers! Maybe a shed for you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

Meggswife, I'm so jealous of that setup! We're trying to do something like that, but we're afraid that the wheels will scratch/dent up the walls (dirt, I can handle). Have you had any problems with that?

I'm assuming you haven't had any problems with the BOB hanging like that? That cross bar just looks so flimsy to me! But it seems to be working for you, so maybe I just need to have some faith in the BOB's build quality!

alirebco is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

BOB is in the garage, Quest is in the back of my car. Sold the Vista and Mac Traveller a couple months ago.
    A, mom to Ethan age 5.5 and L age 2

We have a private, indoors stairway entrance and we hang our Bob in the stairwell. The Mac was propped with brakes on (to keep it from tipping) against the bottom step when it was stroller weather, and in the basement in the winter. And the Chariot is in the basement in the warm weather. We have a basement entrance as well and just took it in/out from there. It resided in the Thule during ski season.

Love your wall setup meggswife! Our hanging "system" is DIY, yours is much nicer looking!!!
    DS, Summer '07

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." ~Jack Layton

Thank you for the nice comments!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercuria View Post
    Meggswife, I'm so jealous of that setup! We're trying to do something like that, but we're afraid that the wheels will scratch/dent up the walls (dirt, I can handle). Have you had any problems with that?

I'm assuming you haven't had any problems with the BOB hanging like that? That cross bar just looks so flimsy to me! But it seems to be working for you, so maybe I just need to have some faith in the BOB's build quality!
    The Bob is super sturdy, but be sure to hang it by the cross bar, not the red pull strap. My husband hung it by the pull strap once and I about had a fit! I haven't had any trouble with the wall getting marked up. I lift each stroller up and hang it in place, so it *does* rest against the wall, but the wheels aren't moving so there are no marks. If it had been an issue, I planned to get some contact paper, (like shelf liner), and stick it to the wall where the wheels go to protect it.

The brackets that the strollers hang from can easily slide back and forth along the track so it's simple to adjust for different strollers. The one in the picture is my Bumbleride Queen B, which is wider than my Bee+. It wasn't a very expensive system and it has been so nice to have my strollers easily accessible, but up out of the way. I *do* wish I had a longer wall there so I could have more track to hang more strollers.

Nemesia is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Thank you for all of the great ideas! Meggswife, thanks for the picture - it is so helpful! I think we'll be able to find a little wall space in the garage to hang at least one of the strollers.

Do you have a link to that wall hanging system or one like it?

This is the one I have:

http://www.sears.com/gladiator-geart...&blockType=G49

The hooks I use look like the ones in this link, (holding the red shovel), but they don't have the lower hook, just two L shaped arms sticking out.

http://www.sears.com/gladiator-tool-...1&blockType=G1

I also have the wire shelf that goes on top. I bought it all at Sears, (in store), and they seemed to have more selection than I can find online. There are probably other places to find similar products.

Oh, be sure you screw the track into studs in the wall or the weight of the strollers will rip it down.

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Bumping this for a poster to see.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast