Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by spannaz View Post
    Megs4413- update? How are you doing/ feeling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm OK. I have mostly been trying to stay off of my feet, which is saying something since I'm already on modified bed rest. The ctx were really brought on on sunday when we went shopping. it was just too hot out. I am staying inside until the temp gets back down under 95. thankfully we have a cold front moving through in the next couple days and that should help. Unfortunately, my DH went back to work this week (he has been working from home full time since March-ish) so I'm on my own with the kids. If the cramping starts up again, I will definitely go into the doc. I think you are all right about it being an early labor sign. I always have this problem in my third tri (activity = contractions that change my cervix) but it has started earlier this time. I may call and see if they want me to move my appointment up a week. I am not set to go back until august as of right now.

if anyone wants to send some mojo my way, though, i've been on the waiting list for a heart monitor for more than a week now and I really, really need it so we can evaluate my pregnancy-induced arrhythmia to see if we will be making any special arrangements for delivery or if I need medication. it is really stressful to have my heart out of whack. Thanks for checking on me!
    Megs
    DD1 (13-ish)
    DS (11-ish)
    DD2 (5-ish)

Sending you tons of mojo for that heart monitor, and that baby stays put! Keep those feet up mama, although I can only imagine how tough that would be without DH around. Thinking of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My doctor always said drink a big glass of juice and lay on your left side for 15 minutes. If they persist, call.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Drink lots and I agree with BabyBearsMom to lay on your left side. I find laying on my right side can make things worse. I would still call the OB and let them know. Sending PT your way.

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Here's another vote to get checked out.....I had similar crampy feelings (a little later, maybe 32 weeks?) .... I put off doing anything for several days b/c I didn't think it was anything. It turns out it was bacterial vaginosis (sp?) that was irritating my uterus. The baby was fine (and I don't think BV is really a risk to the baby)....but I needed abx to make it go away.
    Lizi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2