Default reuseable pouches for homemade puree

the Squooshi pouches are on sale on Zulily today (better than amazon's price).
    I've been debating on how to store the homemade stuff and haven't found the best way to do so.
    I've been making the food every few days and store them in the Earth's Best jars (I switch between homemade and store bought stuff so DS can get used to both)
    I just read on wholesomebabyfood.com that I shouldn't be storing them in those jar, and especially not in the freezer because they are not freezer safe (thanks goodness that I haven't started to freeze food)

So, are those reusable pouches my answer? How many should I get?
    The starter set has 2 2.5 ox and 4 4.5oz and a squeeze station, I can get additional pouches if needed.
    DS born 1/20/13
    DD due 11/3/15

Just an FYI - Remember you'll have to pay the Shipping charges on Zulily. That's one of the main reasons I have only ordered once from Zulily.
    Proud mom to one & only DS born 4/12
    Expecting someone new in April 2016

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Squishy Snak Pak reusable pouches are on Babysteals today. $11.99 for a 4 pack and their shipping is usually reasonable: http://baby.steals.com/
    They're freezer safe and dishwasher safe. I like that they have a see-through window. Maybe get 2 sets, for a total of 8? I guess it depends on how many you go through, if that's enough.

You can shop the archives, if you want to help bring down the cost of shipping per item: http://baby.steals.com/daily/deals/archive
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

AWESOME, thanks!
    DS born 1/20/13
    DD due 11/3/15