Quote Originally Posted by megs4413 View Post
so true. i feel like my cervix hates me. LOL I have what they call an "irritable uterus" which is super funny to me since my family thinks i'm the most irritable pregnant woman alive. fits perfectly.
I don't know, I think I'd be in the running for the most irritable pregnant woman, especially today. But yeah, that sounds super uncomfortable. I guess it's maybe better that my midwife's office doesn't check these things unless they suspect an issue, because I think I'd rather not know how dilated I am!

Now I'm scheduled for an ultrasound next week - to check for appropriate growth because of my (controlled) hypertension and to double check that baby's head-down (since the midwife couldn't really tell) - AND an NST. Which they want me to have weekly until I deliver. But. They don't do NSTs in their office on the same days the midwives see patients. So I have to go to the hospital next week for the ultrasound and NST and then to the midwife's office right after for my appointment. I have NO idea what I'm going to do with the kids, since DH is apparently too busy at work to take an afternoon off. (Dude. It's a NON-stress test. So, don't you think I ought to NOT BE STRESSED about who's going to be watching *your* children?)

I freaking hate this part of pregnancy. I hate hate hate all the extra appointments at the end.

Yep. Irritable.

Sarah