Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Last edited by hillview; 09-08-2013 at 06:37 PM.
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hillview View Post
    ]
    I love the black dress!! It's way out of my budget right now but it's gorgeous. I'll be watching for similar styles in stores and am definitely interested if any of you run across something similar at a lower price point.

ilfaith is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mikala View Post
    I love the black dress!! It's way out of my budget right now but it's gorgeous. I'll be watching for similar styles in stores and am definitely interested if any of you run across something similar at a lower price point.
    I agree that dress is TDF, but the only way I'd be getting it is if the decimal point were moved over a space to the left.

I did just buy these pants today.
    http://www.express.com/catalog/produ...ryId=cat430020
    I have been on a hunt for a pair of camo print jeans. I ordered pairs from Gap and Banana (and tried a pair from Old Navy last season as well)...but all the ones I found previously were a little too muted green for me, so I returned them. I wanted pants with a bit more contrast and some black in them, and these fit the bill...and the length was perfect (not slightly cropped as shown, but full-length on my stubby legs). I hadn't shopped at Express for a while (I worked at one in college, but that was more than 20 years ago) but they actually had some nice things that didn't seem too young for a middle aged mom such as myself.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10