Thread: !/#%| olly!

Default !/#%| olly!

I freaking hate olly. I seriously don't know why I keep shopping there! The cart never, ever works for me. I get errors every time I try to checkout, so I have to call in an order and can't use PayPal or get my 2 day shop runner shipping. (They will give me free shipping, but it takes a week!)

I hate the local store and the manager's attitude. I buy a few sizes for each kid and keep whatever fits best and this woman gives me attitude every single time I make returns. She always has some comment about the clearance shoes I return. I'm sorry but I'm not buying $60 sneakers for my three year old and I don't think I need to explain my purchase or returns to her if I bring my receipt and my cc. (You know, since I can't use my pp) I flat out refuse to buy shoes in the store as they kept selling me shoes that were way too big even after measuring with that damn train.

So I sucked it up and ordered four pair over the phone, waited for them to come in and my excited kids opened a big box of pink slippers :/, and of course they are out of the office until Monday and out of what I ordered online.

I give up.
    Dena

Super Crunchy Mama to:
    ('06) The big guy

('09) The little guy

('12) and the diva

Learning to live with MSPI, FPIES and Food Allergies.

Yikes! The attitude would annoy me the most. Well, the slippers too.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

oh no! that stinks! (although i did laugh a bit at the pink slippers part. my dc would be devastated)

Lol, they were so po'ed. especially the three year old. J really wanted the first pair of 'light ups' I ever caved in and bought but S takes his shoes very, very seriously!
    Dena

Super Crunchy Mama to:
    ('06) The big guy

('09) The little guy

('12) and the diva

Learning to live with MSPI, FPIES and Food Allergies.

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Ugh. I'm not a fan of Olly. The shoes are way too expensive and they never have anything to fit DD's narrow foot. I'm so upset that our local Stride Rite (corporate store) closed over a year ago and was replaced by Olly. I have bought a few things there, buit generally on clearance. The sales people at both locations I have gone to have been very nice though.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.