Default Looking for a small, cute crossbody bag to wear when out and about with the kids

I don't need one for toting snacks and drinks, I usually just put all that stuff in a separate small cooler. I have a Coach one, but it is a bit too dressy, though I love it for going out on dates, girls nites, etc.

I am looking for something on the smaller side, but that would still fit my large android phone with its otterbox on, my keys, a lip gloss, and cash, credit cards etc, maybe a checkbook. I love the colored insides so there's no black hole, but not a necessity. Probably with some good organizing pockets too.

Right now I'm toting around my 31 bag with all of the utility pockets, but it's too big and bulky a lot of the time. I love crossbody styles so I can be hands free!
    Marcy

DD1 2003
    DD2 2005
    DD3 2009

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Have you found one yet? I just got two Nine West cross body bags that I love. One's sporty and the other is dressier:

Dressy

Sporty
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

ZeeBaby is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I just found a great cross body bag at Marshall's on clearance for $20. It is Kenneth Cole. I would definitely check them.
    DD1 6/08
    DD2 10/09

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBees View Post
    Have you found one yet? I just got two Nine West cross body bags that I love. One's sporty and the other is dressier:

Dressy

Sporty
    Love those! I just need something slightly bigger to fit my huge wallet...but I love both styles!
    Marcy

DD1 2003
    DD2 2005
    DD3 2009

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBaby View Post
    I just found a great cross body bag at Marshall's on clearance for $20. It is Kenneth Cole. I would definitely check them.
    Yes, I have seem some good ones, just need to find the right size!
    Marcy

DD1 2003
    DD2 2005
    DD3 2009

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Sherpani and Fossil might work. Fossil ones were a no go for me b/c my stuff didn't fit in them. My Sherpanis don't win many style points but have been handy.