bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Legoland Food Suggestions?

We're doing one quick and dirty day at Legoland. We live three hours away and we're driving down, visiting the park and returning in one day! We've been once before and I just remember that the food is expensive and not very exciting. Do you have any recommendations? Good restaurants or interesting snacks? Places nearby worth visiting? (We'd even be open to say, a McDonalds nearby). I think I remember reading that they aren't too strict about bringing food into the park but I just wanted to verify.

TIA!

Jen

We always bring food into the park and have never had any problems. I don't even think they check bags. When we do eat at the park, we usually get something from the big restaurant by the clock tower (next to the big kid driving track) or the salad and sandwich place right before you get to the water area if you went left at the park entrance. The apple fries in the castle section are yummy!

If you want to leave and grab something super easy, there's a Costco with a food court close by, as well as an in n out on the other side of the freeway from the shopping outlets.

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Thank you! Right now I'm thinking of doing breakfast in the car, lunch at the park (thanks for the recommendations), a snack (apple fries for me, lol) and then catch a late dinner after closing at the in n out. We'll be there a LONG time so I'll bring snacks to supplement.

This was quite helpful!