Default How to tour Legoland California??

We will be at Legoland California on a Sunday. They are open from 10-5. We will only be there 1 day with my 9, 5 & 4 year olds. I am used to having a plan for WDW or DL & I have no clue how Legoland works.

Does anyone know a site where people talk about this or can give me some helpful hints.Lost Kingdom, Fire Academy & Treasure Falls will be closed if that matters.

TIA!
    Mama to 3

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

LEGOLAND is essentially a big circle. We have been a couple of times and only one day trips. We usually enter the park and make our way to the right ... traveling counter clockwise around the park.

http://california.legoland.com/en/explore/

geochick is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Legoland is small, relatively. Turn left when you enter. You won't hit the crowds until lunch. Do the skycoaster thing early. Those lines really suck.

mommyp is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Aim to get there for 9:30, you won't be waiting so long to park and can maximize your morning time. They'll let you through the turnstiles and partway towards the rides, then open the path further along at 10. Last time we went we asked DD what her first choice ride was (she is 5.5 and loves the dragon coaster) and went there first. Then worked our circle and made sure to include a show the kids would like.
    DD January 2008
    DS September 2011