Pilotbaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Paula's Choice Users- please help

Thanks to some great suggestions on another thread, I purchased a bunch of samples from Paula's Choice which have just arrived. I am slightly overwhelmed though by the number of choices and have no idea what I am supposed to do with the stickers they sent. Some of the steps are supposed to be done both day and night and they have stickers that say that but then other stickers for the same step for just day or just night. Can anyone help walk me through this? TIA

Cleanser, day and night
    Toner, day and night
    Exfoliant, day and night
    Serum, day and night
    Moisturizer w/ SPF, day
    Moisturizer w/ retinol, night

That is how my products work, let me know if there are specific products you have that dont fit into those categories.
    Becky
    Delighted Mommy to the little Jackpot 7/08, sweet baby K 5/11 and baby 3 due Christmas 2012.

Pilotbaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thank you. I'm just confused as to what I'm supposed to do with all of these little stickers they sent me. There is one product, some type of exfoliant- will have to double check it that I went to try this morning and noticed it said to only use at night. Otherwise have only used the cleanser and a serum so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckylove View Post
    Cleanser, day and night
    Toner, day and night
    Exfoliant, day and night
    Serum, day and night
    Moisturizer w/ SPF, day
    Moisturizer w/ retinol, night

That is how my products work, let me know if there are specific products you have that dont fit into those categories.

I put the stickers directly on my bottles or tubes of product. Im sure they sent more stickers than you have products, throw extras away. If you just bought samples, then you may not have all the steps.

Things with alpha hydroxy acid and/or retinol make your skin extra sun sensitive, so those are used either at night or when you are going to use a moisturizer with SPF after applying.
    Becky
    Delighted Mommy to the little Jackpot 7/08, sweet baby K 5/11 and baby 3 due Christmas 2012.

inmypjs is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I've actually never noticed the stickers! I use cleanser and toner both day and night. I use a moisturizer with sunscreen for day, and a regular moisturizer at night. I only do exfloliant at night. I don't use any retinol products as they did not agree with my skin. HTH!

mom2khj is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I don't use the stickers. I also don't really follow the "routine" exact, I'm sure.

Here's what has been working for me:

Morning - cleanse (CLEAR), tone (Hydralight), moisturize (RESIST anti-aging hydrator); followed by primer and foundation.
    Evening - cleanse (Hydralight or Skin Balancing), exfoliating toner (CLEAR), blemish solution (as needed), antioxidant serum (RESIST ultra-light)

Now that we're approaching winter I may start using moisturizer day and night. If I do, I'll switch to either Hydralight Shine Free or RESIST Super-Light for daytime and move the RESIST that I use now to nighttime and apply before the serum.
    mom to DD1 (17), DD2 (14) and DS (9)