Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by mariza View Post
    I read a great tip once for people who are not on the dining plan and I would absolutely do it this way if we don't get free dining next time.

You get a Disney GC and put your total amount of your food budget on the gift card. This way you don't worry too much about each individual meal but it will help you mentally budget and keep things in check. Just an idea, you will have a great time no matter what you decide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    I thought about doing that. I've read I could save 5% if I have a Red Card for Target, too. and, I read I could still charge to my room and then pay my bill via gift card so I don't have to carry the gift card around. I might give it a shot.
    Kris

mariza is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Yes, you can get 5% off at Target but the only problem is they only sell them in $50 increments. Maybe you can have Disney consolidate a bunch of them? I loved the ability to charge to the room, made life so much easier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Monkey See (DD) 01/05
    Monkey Do (DS) 09/06

The 5% off with the red card is awesome. I think there's a limit how many you can buy per day, so plan to buy them a few at a time (the limit may be a YMMV thing).

I cant ant wait to read your trip report!
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Quote Originally Posted by KrisM View Post
    I thought about doing that. I've read I could save 5% if I have a Red Card for Target, too. and, I read I could still charge to my room and then pay my bill via gift card so I don't have to carry the gift card around. I might give it a shot.
    That is definitely a way to do it. I would charge everything to room and every couple of nights,pay down the bill with the gc. If you have money left over just write how much you have left.

kaharris83 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    The 5% off with the red card is awesome. I think there's a limit how many you can buy per day, so plan to buy them a few at a time (the limit may be a YMMV thing).

I cant ant wait to read your trip report!
    I believe the limit is if you have a Red Card connected to your debit account. I guess some people's debit accounts only allow you to debit so much per day. With my Red Card credit card I was able to purchase as many gift cards as I wanted at once last time. But I found this trip that Sam's Club actually had Disney Gift cards for just about 7% off so I got mine there. This was just a few weeks ago so worth a check if you have a Sam's membership.
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by kaharris83 View Post
    I believe the limit is if you have a Red Card connected to your debit account. I guess some people's debit accounts only allow you to debit so much per day. With my Red Card credit card I was able to purchase as many gift cards as I wanted at once last time. But I found this trip that Sam's Club actually had Disney Gift cards for just about 7% off so I got mine there. This was just a few weeks ago so worth a check if you have a Sam's membership.
    I'll check there! I don't want to buy too soon, just in case something happens.
    Kris

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5