Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by KDsMommy View Post
    OK, you've talked me into it...now to try to find them. I could swear I've seen whoopie cushions at Dollar Tree in the past but I looked a few days ago and didn't see them.
    Quote Originally Posted by KDsMommy View Post
    I just ordered 2 of these: http://www.amazon.com/Loftus-0365-In...hoopie+cushion from the seller "Zowie Fun" since they had free shipping and were $2.50 cheaper than Amazon. The boys are going to go crazy over these!
    Part of the fun of having survived two little brothers and a divorced father when I was a teenager was developing a sensibility for bathroom humor. It helped me get along quite well with the 8-year-old son of a woman my dad dated seriously for a while - he would belch & fart to try and get me to squirm. I rolled my eyes and told him he could do better. The kid laughed … and never belched or farted in my direction again.

It makes me a great favorite with my younger cousins and all the nephews.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

oneplustwo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Some new things I'm doing this year are combination padlocks like this http://www.amazon.com/Master-Lock-15...ywords=padlock and Harry Potter Bertie Botts: http://www.amazon.com/Bertie-Botts-F...y+flavor+beans.

Oh, and Toblerone candy bars; we love those.

Other items for the stockings this year will be Lego minifigure mystery bags for the boys, mini microscopes (these came up last year on the BBB), chocolate gold coins.
    “The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one often comes from a strong will,
    and the other from a strong won’t.” Henry Ward Beecher

Worry is like a rocking chair ~ it keeps you busy but it doesn't get you anywhere.

for Sandy Hook Elementary School

Quote Originally Posted by oneplustwo View Post

Oh, and Toblerone candy bars; we love those.

Those are my go-to for fancy candy for DD and I. Have you tried the salted caramel milk chocolate kind? (They are in the blue tube with red lettering - I get ours at Target.)
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

oneplustwo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzywednesday View Post
    Those are my go-to for fancy candy for DD and I. Have you tried the salted caramel milk chocolate kind? (They are in the blue tube with red lettering - I get ours at Target.)
    Oh, so that's what those are! I saw those in our supermarket when I picked up the regular ones. Didn't stop to look at them but they were blue tubes. Will go back to check them out. We were gobbling down salted caramel ice cream tonight so I bet the kids would like these too. Thanks for the tip!
    “The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one often comes from a strong will,
    and the other from a strong won’t.” Henry Ward Beecher

Worry is like a rocking chair ~ it keeps you busy but it doesn't get you anywhere.

for Sandy Hook Elementary School

We are doing lego mini figs, flashlights, whoopie cushions (thanks for that idea!), chocolate coins, stickers, pirate map (if the etsy seller ever decides to ship it) and good doubloons. I will probably put an orange in the toe.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

Mikey0709 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

So am I the only one whose kid asked for:

FAKE POOP!!!

Lucky me.... And who knew five below had quite a selection....dog, cat, brown, black, large, small.... And I also ended up with a poop pen for a $1

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey0709 View Post
    So am I the only one whose kid asked for:

FAKE POOP!!!

Lucky me.... And who knew five below had quite a selection....dog, cat, brown, black, large, small.... And I also ended up with a poop pen for a $1
    I love it.

At least it's not fake vomit.
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6