Thread: Zoob

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default Zoob

DS1 picked the Zoob Challenge out of a catalog and DS2 asked for Zoobmobile Car Designer. I don't know what to expect. We don't have any Zoob. What ages play with them? What type of kids play with them?
    Kris

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I think the car designer was on the B&N clearance and IIRC the reviews weren't outstanding. could be wrong..

yes, I'm wrong...it was the zoob jr. zoomer thinghttp://www.amazon.com/Zoob-13020-ZOOB-Jr-Zoomer/dp/B002P7I990/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1382905368&sr=8-9&keywords=zoob+jr

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Don't get it! That is the same exact kit I bought for my boys several yrs ago. My kids liked it, BUT the pieces break so easily. They have a male end and a female end and the petals on the female end break off very easily, they are sharp and then basically that piece is not usable. I also had another zoob kit with it and btwn the two kits, I threw out over 25 broken pieces. Of course, I found out AFTER I threw out the pieces that zoob says that they will replace any broken parts, but to me, a toy whose pieces breaks that easily is not worth it. Just too much of a hassle, the kids were disappointed, I was annoyed, I didn't like having little pieces of the broken off petals just floating around either.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    Don't get it! That is the same exact kit I bought for my boys several yrs ago. My kids liked it, BUT the pieces break so easily. They have a male end and a female end and the petals on the female end break off very easily, they are sharp and then basically that piece is not usable. I also had another zoob kit with it and btwn the two kits, I threw out over 25 broken pieces. Of course, I found out AFTER I threw out the pieces that zoob says that they will replace any broken parts, but to me, a toy whose pieces breaks that easily is not worth it. Just too much of a hassle, the kids were disappointed, I was annoyed, I didn't like having little pieces of the broken off petals just floating around either.
    Good to know, thanks!
    Kris