Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Help fight VPL

Default Help fight VPL

I know there have been several threads where the topic has come up, but they are not searchable because VPL is only 3 letters. I find myself wearing more yoga pants and tighter pants, and VPL has become a constant battle. I would love your recommendation for helping me win this battle!

Dont wear underwear under yoga pants-I don't.
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

If I am actually working out in them, I will go commando. I do wear a thong if I am wearing them just out and about though, because I feel I can rewear them without feeling too gross in that case.
    DD
    DS

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

As I said in previous discussions...I have a hard time caring about VPL at the gym. I usually go with full coverage, tapered seam bikini style. The see through Lululemon problem would keep me from going commando...I'd hate to find our that I've been showing things I hadn't meant to. Since my workout stuff is Old Navy and Target quality, I don't exactly trust it to be of high quality and not too flimsy.

Quote Originally Posted by elektra View Post
    If I am actually working out in them, I will go commando. I do wear a thong if I am wearing them just out and about though, because I feel I can rewear them without feeling too gross in that case.
    Yeah this. I don't like underwear at the gym, too many wedgies otherwise. I don't usually wear yoga pants out and about.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

barkley1 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Why not wear a thong? I do with no issues all the time at the gym.
    DC ~ 9
    DC ~ 7

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

I don't do yoga, but more of a martial arts style class. Yoga pants are a popular choice to wear for me and for other attendees, however. Buuuuuuut(tttt), yeah, even with just the bit of stretching involved, yeah, I have seen what pattern is on many of pairs of undies. But, at least there WERE undies! If you go comando, be sure you aren't showing too much off! Our gym is well-lit, but doesn't seem to be crazy bright.....

Off-topic, but Lulu foot in mouth again.

marie is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by khm View Post

Off-topic, but Lulu foot in mouth again.
    heh heh. I considered posting about that. Guess if you have "chub rub" like me, you're not meant to wear their product. OK by me because I can't stomach their prices. (or their founder after watching that interview! Too wealthy to be the CEO! )
    marie
    mama to
    DD1 9/03
    DD2 12/07

elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by barkley1 View Post
    Why not wear a thong? I do with no issues all the time at the gym.
    Well I do wear thongs sometimes, as mentioned. But they do still bug me sometimes and don't stay put to the extent that I would want them to. I also used to be an athlete and would wear compression shorts or "sliders" under my uniform pants that served as undies too. So that is what I have been used to for doing sporty things.

What kind of thongs do you wear? I am never totally happy with mine. I have el cheapos from Old Navy, VS, and other various ones from nordstrom. Blanking on the other brands.
    Is there a specific kind you like for working out?
    DD
    DS

hillview is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by elektra View Post
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast