Default Recs on new diaper bag? i need HELP!!!

I'm on the hunt for a newer & BIGGER diaper bag, as the one i have now since DS was born served me well...but it's falling apart slightly now and just need a bigger one to fit a backup change of clothes for DS, his snacks, water sippy cup, a toy and diapers since he isn't PT yet along with all the gear i need to stash for the newborn as well.

This is my current diaper bag and it's already filled to the brim with just DS.
    http://www.amazon.com/Skip-Hop-Studi...hop+diaper+bag

I saw quite few recs for the skip hop versa bag which i just looked at online, and it doesn't seem to be that much bigger? any other recs would be sooooo appreciated! as i'm going to add that to my xmas list
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The Versa is not necessarily bigger, but it is shaped differently. I love mine, and love that it expands, but the shape of the studio tote might be better for a newborn. Here's a comparison that I posed when I got my Versa:
    http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/sho...ighlight=versa

If you like Skip Hop, they have a few new bags that look interesting, Grand Central and Chelsea. Or maybe the Duo Double? Are you able to get to a store to look at some in person?

ETA: I just popped over to the Lands' End website, and they have two bags that look fairly large, the Do-It-All and the canvas tote
    Last edited by TwoBees; 11-13-2013 at 02:49 PM.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

Thanks so much!!! I have Babies R us and buy buy baby stores nearby me, so I'll check it out in person as I think this is something I really need to see in person.

I'll also check out the Lands End! Never thought to check their products out beyond coats and boots.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

PZMommy is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I think the Skip Hop Grand Central would be a good fit for you. It is big, but not too big. It has lots of compartments for organizing things. They sell it at BuyBuy Baby and you can use a 20% off coupon for it.