Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by lchang25000 View Post
    1 per customer, but you can use another log in account and billing address. My brother just bought me another one.
    So weird. This is what I'm trying to do but the deal keep showing up as Closed for me.

citymama is online now Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by geminimagk View Post
    So weird. This is what I'm trying to do but the deal keep showing up as Closed for me.
    Maybe clear cache and try again, or use a different browser/computer/phone to buy the deal?

for Sandy Hook

Thanks citymama for the f/s code. Are you ladies buying now or waiting for a better deal? I'm eyeing a pair of lined cargos for DS, comes to $18.80 after discount with free ship...wait or buy now??

Quote Originally Posted by GonnaBJulymom View Post
    Thanks citymama for the f/s code. Are you ladies buying now or waiting for a better deal? I'm eyeing a pair of lined cargos for DS, comes to $18.80 after discount with free ship...wait or buy now??
    Buy now for anything you want that's in stock. I'm waiting for sold out items to come back in stock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for Sandy Hook

Do you know what happens if you buy an item that's less than $35? I have a $33 item in my cart....does the remainder get credited to my account, or is it use it or lose it?

ETA It was a women's item that finally appeared in low stock in my size, so I jumped on the deal and bought it. Looks like I lost a few bucks since I don't see the unspent amount showing up as account credit. Oh well. I only paid half that amount out of pocket!

ETA a day later: nope, I was wrong, the $2 is showing up as account credit. Good to know!
    Last edited by citymama; 11-20-2013 at 03:17 AM.

for Sandy Hook

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post

ETA It was a women's item that finally appeared in low stock in my size, so I jumped on the deal and bought it.
    Citymama, just curious about what you bought. I think I have you and LChang to thank for getting me hooked on Boden.

Quote Originally Posted by pandanini View Post
    Citymama, just curious about what you bought. I think I have you and LChang to thank for getting me hooked on Boden.
    I ordered the fun breton in charcoal stripe. It has been OOS for days and showed up as low stock for just a couple of hours in my size. I hope it ships!

for Sandy Hook

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5