Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thanks everyone for the codes! I got a necklace and only spent around $26.

Thanks for posting this, OP. And thank you for the code, lchang. I had been so envious of those that got vouchers last time; now I finally have one, too!

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lauren3110 View Post
    Do you think there will be another (or better) sale code closer to the holidays? A couple things I want are currently out of stock and I am hoping they get more in.
    I just posted a 25% off code on the bargains board. I think it's Z2I3 and includes FS...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for Sandy Hook

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    I just posted a 25% off code on the bargains board. I think it's Z2I3 and includes FS...
    oh thank you citymama!!! yes, it does include freeship, thank you!! I just used this to buy DS a shaggy star hoodie! They are normally $54 but were $40 with the code, free ship...with the voucher i only had to put $5 on my CC. So i basically got the hoodie for only $25, which is a steal. These have crazy good resale value. I know the grey is not as hot as the orange star but that was OOS as i had guessed. Plus they are so warm and comfy..heck, i would like one for myself, lol. I had gotten one for DD at Nordstrom rack for $19.95 and she really likes it so i had been just looking for one for DS as i realized he had nothing warmer than an unlined hoodie (the Boden summer ones). He loves it but some days it does get down to the 30s here and he needs something warmer.

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post

Any idea when this code expires? I'm having too much shopping fatigue to think about my voucher.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

Thanks OP! Just placed my first Boden order!
    DD1- 5/2008
    DD2- 3/2012
    Expecting a Boy July 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by Snow mom View Post
    Any idea when this code expires? I'm having too much shopping fatigue to think about my voucher.
    It should tell you when you enter the code - not at my laptop now.

for Sandy Hook

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

yay...thanks so much op! just ordered the cotton snow suit for dd...came to 8.50 from boden and 16 for the voucher. now i want to order some dresses. anyone have success using a dh's email address to order a second voucher?

eta: it would not let me buy another with a cc at the same address. but my mom bought one and then i used it to order from boden. i did not use both vouchers in teh same order, but i did place 2 orders today, used 1 voucher one ach. anyone think this will trigger a problem with boden?

wondering if i should try and have my brothers get me a couple more boden vouchers? or if boden will limit it to 1 voucher per boden account? any thoughts?

eata: the boden 25percent off says good through Dec 13. also says "This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Boden, Mini Boden, Johnnie b or internet offer." I wonder if that means they won't accept the plum district voucher and the 25percent off in the same order? it seems like SUCH a good deal, for boden. and a long time for the coupon code to last.
    Last edited by abh5e8; 11-17-2013 at 07:09 PM.

Thanks for posting. I was able to get the voucher for $16 with the additional code from lchang. I also used it with the code posted from citymama on the other thread. Thank you all so much

mom to one girl, 9.5 years old
    and one boy, 5 years old

Btw, if the Fall/Winter stuff isn't doing it for you, the PD voucher also works with Boden spring preview: www.bodenpreview.com (and don't forget ebates).

for Sandy Hook

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast