Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I always look at mousesavers.com for rental car codes. While it's primarily a Disney website, the rental car codes are almost good anywhere.
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

mommylamb is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by niccig View Post
    It's the main airport we fly out of. It just depends on the day/time you arrive. We've had times when it's been fine, and other times the sidewalk is jammed with people you have to navigate around and there has been no room on the shuttle island to stand, so we've had to stand on the road with cars driving right by us. It's a terrible design having the cars for pick up and all the shuttles in the same space.
    We were probably just lucky with the time we arrived. But it was easy for us. I'm sure it can be a mess when it's busier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 6/07

DS2 2/12

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have the new Mousesavers Newsletter if you would like me to e-mail it to you. Just PM your email addy. They have a special code for Hertz

$420 for the week or $70 a day for a minivan or suv. •LAX airport and San Francisco area add $5/day. unlimited free miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Tondi G View Post
    I have the new Mousesavers Newsletter if you would like me to e-mail it to you. Just PM your email addy. They have a special code for Hertz

$420 for the week or $70 a day for a minivan or suv. •LAX airport and San Francisco area add $5/day. unlimited free miles.
    Thanks for the info and the offer, but this price is way more than what I've seen on the other sites... even for Hertz, from what I remember.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2