Default Magna tiles vs. Magnetic Stick n Stack

Are magna tiles worth the extra $$? I like the wheel parts that are included with the stick n stack, but I've read a few reviews that their magnets aren't as strong.
    Thanks

I've never heard of the sticks, but magnatiles are fantastic. My kids (7 and 4) love them and play with them nearly every day. We are getting a second set this year. Amazon reviews are fantastic...best toy ever, etc. There are just so many wonderful things about magnatiles.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

If you like the wheel accessories, get Magformers. They are am-a-zing toys. Every kid that comes over wants to play with them, and adults too. We have a set with wheels to make vehicles and I bought another set to give for Hanukkah.

Magnatiles are good for building structures and Magformers for things like cars and vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for Sandy Hook

kali is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    If you like the wheel accessories, get Magformers. They are am-a-zing toys. Every kid that comes over wants to play with them, and adults too. We have a set with wheels to make vehicles and I bought another set to give for Hanukkah.

Magnatiles are good for building structures and Magformers for things like cars and vehicles.
    I've always wondered: do Magnatiles and Magformers play together?