Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Blakes Mommy View Post

Another question....Where did you find the 10% off???
    Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post

and i too am wondering how you get the 10% off on overstock?
    Second link on retailmenot As it says you must click through the link provided. Worked for me!

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/overstock.com

inmypjs is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks for posting about this. I have never heard of playmags but agree the look just like magnatiles. We have 2 of the 100 piece magnatile sets that get played with all the time. I am thinking about getting the smaller set of the playmags (with the train and the fence type blocks). I wish I could find something on about the manufacturer of these. If I do order, I'll post and let people know.

inmypjs is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Not to complicate things even more, but there is another brand on Amazon called Magnetic Stick n Stack.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_to...node=165793011

crunchy is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by inmypjs View Post
    Not to complicate things even more, but there is another brand on Amazon called Magnetic Stick n Stack.

Looking at the Stick n Stack, showed *another* brand called Picasso Tiles. Oy.

http://www.amazon.com/Picasso-Magnet...dp/B00APVXSM6/

We have the QVC version and we love them!

Quote Originally Posted by inmypjs View Post

These reviews look really fake
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jvorhis View Post
    We have the QVC version and we love them!
    ooh, what's the QVC version?? i searched the site and could only find magformers.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ellas_mom View Post
    I am in the same boat with you (=confused).
    We have some magformers that DD & DS still enjoy playing with. I was thinking to get the kids more magformers this xmas but after reading everyone's love of magnatiles earlier here on the forum, I'm debating whether to get the magnatiles instead. The only thing is I just don't want to start "collecting" new things as we tend to do that when the kids get into something. I think the deal is still available --someone said the code is good until 11/27 (??). Sorry my post is not so helpful .
    How old are your kids? My brother has both the magnatiles and magformers. His son is 2 and likes the magnatiles, b/c the magnets aren't as strong, but my older boys (8 and 9 yrs old), much preferred the magformers. So, for the past two months, I've been ordering sets of magformers that have been on sale/clearance at QVC and amazon, and will give those as a gift to all 3 boys (my youngest is 4). I think that if you have older kids, the magformers seem to have more appeal.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    How old are your kids? My brother has both the magnatiles and magformers. His son is 2 and likes the magnatiles, b/c the magnets aren't as strong, but my older boys (8 and 9 yrs old), much preferred the magformers. So, for the past two months, I've been ordering sets of magformers that have been on sale/clearance at QVC and amazon, and will give those as a gift to all 3 boys (my youngest is 4). I think that if you have older kids, the magformers seem to have more appeal.
    My kids both prefer Magformers. I think you can be a bit more creative with the different shapes and accessories, and the magnets are stronger.

for Sandy Hook

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    My kids both prefer Magformers. I think you can be a bit more creative with the different shapes and accessories, and the magnets are stronger.

So are magna tiles more for toddlers then? It sounds like I should stick to magformers then. Thanks ladies for the input! DS is 6 and DD is a couple of yrs older but both love toys that they can build things with. They're avid fans of lego and we have some magformers but for some reason I always find these magformers harder to locate. A few months ago, we saw several children playing with the magna tiles at a Lakeshore store, and both of my kids said they think the tiles are "cool".
    Mommy to 2 Kiddos

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast