Default Legoland CA price increase!

It looks like the increase isn't reflected on the website yet and if you're planning a trip soon maybe you can still purchase at the old price? We went on Monday and it was one price...today it's closed but we're next door at Sealife Aquarium and noticed the prices were about 20% higher! They do say prices can change with no notice but midweek and mid month seems like an odd time?
    Debbie

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Seriously?! I don't get it. For adults it is essentially a Lego museum with a few adult rides, but nothing else. For that price as much as I hate paying $85+ a day for Disney I think you get a much better deal.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

We were trying to figure out why anyone would ever buy the Ambassador lifetime pass...it's now $3000 and doesn't get you much a yearly membership wouldn't. And I think there's a finite period for Legoland. Maybe 10 years at the most? That being said my 5 and 8 year old LOVED it and we just spent three days there! Although 2 1/2 would've been plenty. But it was empty and we were able to ride things multiple times.
    Debbie