Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Major Stacking Discounts at Coldwater Creek (saved over 90% on my order with FS)

http://slickdeals.net/f/6477492-cold...1#post63755872

To maximize discount
    Purchase $50 Groupon to CWC for $25 (note that the $5 off Groupon mentioned in the SD link expired)
    Put $100 in cart (sale items are between an extra 50-70% off sale price)
    Apply coupon code for $30 off $100 and Free Shipping
    Be sure to use your Groupon during checkout.

Note that there is both a "sale" and "outlet" section with the extra % off.

There are scarfs for as low as $2.12 (original price $40). My tally was $37 for $375 worth of stuff.

OKKiddo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My jaw dropped. WOOT! I'm getting a new outfit!

great thanks! i'm off to do a search on "no iron"!

EDIT: I appreciate the sale but got frustrated by their site tonight and abandoned it (for now). The front page says 40% off everything but outlet items aren't getting the discount and it says in the changing headline 40% off full priced items. I pared things down as there were a couple shirts I'd like anyway. My total was at $118 and after applying the $30 off the total went to $113. It had changed one of the full priced items prices back to it's full price. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow as it could be a computer updating thing.
    Last edited by azmaple; 11-27-2013 at 03:33 AM.

Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by azmaple View Post
    great thanks! i'm off to do a search on "no iron"!

EDIT: I appreciate the sale but got frustrated by their site tonight and abandoned it (for now). The front page says 40% off everything but outlet items aren't getting the discount and it says in the changing headline 40% off full priced items. I pared things down as there were a couple shirts I'd like anyway. My total was at $118 and after applying the $30 off the total went to $113. It had changed one of the full priced items prices back to it's full price. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow as it could be a computer updating thing.
    I am sorry you ran into issues. I wonder if the pricing changed at midnight. The 40% off was for full priced items; the extra 50-70% off was for outlet or sale items (the discount showed in my cart). I placed two separate orders without issue. I purchased scarves and jewelry for gifts plus a wrap, sun hat and sweater for me. We have a CWC here locally, so I can return anything that I does not work out.