♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default any Dansko deals??

I am in desperate need of a new pair. anyone know of any deals?

Also, what store typically carry these?? I just used to always get them from The Walking Company in our local mall, but then i found out they just shut down, and the closest store is a 40 minute drive. bleh. i don't know who else typically carries them.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

REI, Sierra Trading Post, Zappos, 6pm.com, maybe Amazon (I have never looked there) and so does Nordstrom, which usually has a hip and trendy or two pair on sale for about $75 during their sales (I bought my sandals there this past summer). I don't know which ones you have, but I much preferred my oiled black Professional clogs that I used to have to the non oiled black leather ones I currently have (which I did get at REI, but I was desparate, had a rebate and they were 15% off during a sale, so I saved around $40 on them) because the non oiled ones tend to scuff a bit more.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Onlineshoes.com is having some sales right now, might be worth checking out. Yesterday was the last day of 25% off orders of $100 or more, but I think they still have some sales going on.

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Dansko has an online outlet too - mostly seconds I believe - never actually ordered from them myself.