ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Anyone use freeshipping.com?

I just placed a Kohls order and at the top of my order confirmation page there was a banner that said I was eligible for a $25 Kohls giftcard. When I clicked on it it said I qualified for the gift card plus 10% cashback and free shipping on future Kohls orders courtesy of freeshipping.com. Anyone get anything like or use freeshipping.com before? It asks me to put my first name and email address.

Default Freeshipping.com Membership

ang79;3907811]I just placed a Kohls order and at the top of my order confirmation page there was a banner that said I was eligible for a $25 Kohls giftcard. When I clicked on it it said I qualified for the gift card plus 10% cashback and free shipping on future Kohls orders courtesy of freeshipping.com. Anyone get anything like or use freeshipping.com before? It asks me to put my first name and email address

Hello,

Your membership with Freeshipping.com does entitle you to the $25 Kohl's gift card simply for trying the service. Should you decide to cancel within your 30 day free trial, you are still eligible to receive the gift card. if you continue past the trial, you will have access to all benefits of the site which include 10% cash back on your purchases with Kohl's, 5% cash Back on purchases made with a variety of other retailers, and Freeshipping/Return Shipping rebates from any retailer in our directory. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us directly at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist! You may also call us toll-free at 888-885-5312.

Thanks and have a great day!

Jessica
    Freeshipping.com Customer Service