Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

FWIW, my newborns did not like to sleep in the crib/cosleeper. I had to make adjustments for cosleeping in my bed...

Quote Originally Posted by pastrygirl View Post
    FWIW, my newborns did not like to sleep in the crib/cosleeper. I had to make adjustments for cosleeping in my bed...
    oh I see, well I think I'll have to wait and see if I can get the baby to sleep alone in the crib, or will have to think of alternatives

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreTheFocus View Post
    Ours was born in the late fall, when it was coldest we did a long sleeve onesie, fleece footed sleeper, and fleece sleepsack with swaddle (like this: http://www.halosleep.com/halo-sleeps...o-fleece-blue/ ).
    This is what we did for our Chicago winter baby. Our second baby (summer baby) hated swaddling, so the sleep sacks worked best for her, too once it got chilly.
    DS 1/08
    DD 7/2012

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Mine ran hot & I was terrified of overheating her for reasons unrelated to being a FTM.

We ended up co-sleeping because I'd pass out while nursing her at night, though we eventually transitioned to a bassinet in our bedroom and then the crib 'til she was 6 months old and got her first cold.

One of the things that helped when it got cooler was putting a flannel sheet on her mattress.

BabyBearsMom upthread suggested the PBK chamois sheets, but I bought these: http://www.amazon.com/Tadpoles-Organ...nel+crib+sheet

3 years later, they are still in good shape ... but my daughter rarely slept on them!
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2