Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Yes To cyber Monday Sale $2 products

Two hours only from 12:00 PM until 2 PM. Single items are $2 each (excludes bundles and sets). Limit 2 of the same item. FS over $50, otherwise it's a flat rate $5

What site is this?

It's the Yes To brand (Yes to Carrots, Yes to Cucumbers, Yes to Blueberries, ...).

I think the website is www.yestocarrots.com

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Wow - what's worth getting?? And where does it say you have to get 2 of the same item? I'm just seeing that there's a limit to 2 items.

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    Wow - what's worth getting?? And where does it say you have to get 2 of the same item? I'm just seeing that there's a limit to 2 items.
    Thanks for posting.
    I'm going to have to set an alarm on my phone so I don't miss out!
    My son's friends dad started working for this company and gave us a bag of products to try. I love them. My favorite is the night calming cream. I can't do strong scents on facial creams, but I love this, it's very lightly (and pleasantly) scented. I also like the makeup removers. I have not tried any of their hair care products yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphnecita View Post
    It's the Yes To brand (Yes to Carrots, Yes to Cucumbers, Yes to Blueberries, ...).

I think the website is www.yestocarrots.com
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    I don't think it says anywhere that you have to get 2 of the same item, but there is a limit of 2 of the same item (ie. no more than 2 diaper cremes, or 2 baby wash etc).

I like their Yes to Carrots face wipes (in the kids line--might be called Yes to Baby Carrots), they are like boogie wipes but I think they smell better. And the Yes to Cucumbers ones (meant for adults) smell great and are refreshing, I keep a small size one in my purse. Their bubble bath is the best (most bubbly) natural one we have tried. I used their diaper creme back when we were using diaper creme. I did not like the yes to carrots shampoo and conditioner because it was too perfumy smelling. I also like the Yes to Cucumbers gentle milk cleanser.

There are several old threads where people have mentioned products they liked. I'll see if I can find a link.

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

so can you fill your cart now?

ckso is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

darn, I just missed it

Quote Originally Posted by ckso View Post
    darn, I just missed it
    I don't think you have. It is tomorrow from 12pm-2pm EST.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast