Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    ckso is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by katrich View Post
    So I got my big box yesterday and I was a little disappointed with the way that they packed the box. They basically threw all 25 items that I purchased into a box. There was minimal packing paper and the box itself was banged up pretty good. I knew we got a really good deal but I think they could have done a better job with the packing. Anyone else?
    Mine was boxed the same way, but the box itself was fine. It was a sturdier box so no issues for me.

I can't believe I bought all these stuff.

Has anybody else had trouble getting the body gel out of the bottles? I bought three different kinds and all of them are so hard to squeeze out that I just take the whole lid off to pour it. I used the face wipes and ended up with a rash on my face. I love the leave in conditioner and the foaming soap for the kids. I haven't tried all of it yet.
    Yes! I'm having the same problem with my body gel and ended up taking the whole lid off too! However my girls love their baby shampoo and body wash...it smells great and although they both have eczema, it doesn't seem to irritate their skin. I'm also happy with the serum and the body lotion. I haven't tried any of my other stuff. But after reading some of the comments on this thread I need to go home and look at expiration dates.
    Mary
    Mommy to two wonderful girls!

I definitely got caught up in the frenzy and over bought. But it was fun and a good way to try some new things. I also gave a lot as Christmas gifts. All in all, I'm satisfied.

poppy is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Very happy with it all. I checked the dates and they were current. Some had 2015 and 2016 expiration dates or late 2014. The earliest one was June 2014 but I'll just use that first. Overall, a very good deal and will make great gifts.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Very happy with it all. I checked the dates and they were current. Some had 2015 and 2016 expiration dates or late 2014. The earliest one was June 2014 but I'll just use that first. Overall, a very good deal and will make great gifts.
    Oh interesting so they actually have expiration dates? I am gonna have to look so I can strategically use it all

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    Oh interesting so they actually have expiration dates? I am gonna have to look so I can strategically use it all
    Not all the products, but of the ones that did have exp. dates, the earliest one was 11/14. Everything else was dated 2015 and 2016.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

For people who are having trouble opening their body wash--this may be way too obvious but I'm posting because I struggled to open mine too and then noticed that there is a little clear sticker that says "yes" on top that you have to peel off. If you are in the shower, the sticker is barely noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by elbenn View Post
    For people who are having trouble opening their body wash--this may be way too obvious but I'm posting because I struggled to open mine too and then noticed that there is a little clear sticker that says "yes" on top that you have to peel off. If you are in the shower, the sticker is barely noticeable.
    I got the sticker off and was able to open the top, but I just can't squeeze the soap out. I think the hole may be too small or something. I also didn't see the sticker at first, but that is not the problem now.
    Big Boy 2/04
    Little Boy 7/08

Quote Originally Posted by MolieMuts View Post
    I got the sticker off and was able to open the top, but I just can't squeeze the soap out. I think the hole may be too small or something. I also didn't see the sticker at first, but that is not the problem now.
    DD1 01/10
    DD2 04/12

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19