Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ebp913 View Post
    The Chariots do look awesome except I feel like by age 1, I'm already in a predicament needing another option. I found one for $799 on Amazon though which is really tempting. My husband would probably be pretty happy to only have 1 large stroller device in the garage but I am just reluctant to give up the stroller for some reason.

Luckily where we live it's completely flat. Like literally there are zero hills so I am hoping a triple won't be that bad. Hopefully....
    no, if its flat and you have quiet streets without a lot of traffice, you will love the Q series triple. it has nice individual canopies and deep recline. its like a cave for eeach child. bonus = they can't touch each other. it was literally a sanity saver for my dh, as he NEEDs his run every day and due to our crazy schedules, he had to run when he had the kids. in the future, you might take a look at a bike seat like this one or this one and combine that with your bike trailer. i find the bikes rides very peaceful and my dc usually fall asleep.

http://www.rei.com/product/815610/yepp-mini-front-bicycle-child-carrier,-black?preferredSku=8156100004&cm_mmc=cse_PLA-_-pla-_-product-_-8156100004&mr:trackingCode=1A5ECE58-8134-E011-B97A-001B21631C34&mr:referralID=NA&mr:device=c&mr:adTyp e=pla&mr:ad=37352409880&mr:keyword=&mr:match=&mr:f ilter=57264926320&msid=YXykfMF6_dc|pcrid|373524098 80|&{copy:s_kwcid}

http://www.afterschool.com/p/bell-cl...la&cagpspn=pla

ebp913 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I found an ABC decently close to me and am pretty close to pulling the trigger on it. It meets most all of my needs and I love that the baby can parent face.

We will probably add a second bike trailer or just a bike seat when #3 is big enough too. We bike a good amount as well as do lots of walks.
    Wild life with 3 under 3... Growing up too fast

ebp913 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Just wanted to update that I am getting an ABC Adventure Buggy. Found one on CL, not too far away for a decent price and in great shape so I'm pretty pleased. Seems like my best option in that I have a double when I want it and a triple when needed. Babywearing isn't much an option for exercise for me or in the Texas heat! We'll see how it goes. I don't pick it up until March but I am super excited! It's black too which is awesome and my favorite color!
    Wild life with 3 under 3... Growing up too fast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2