Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Dream is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBees View Post
    We have only purchased conversion kits along with the cribs, so I do not know if there is a universal conversion kit. You might try calling some bed stores to ask. Also, BRU sells conversion kits for its cribs, so you might check there.

Most cribs convert to full size beds because they use the front and back sides of the crib, which are the width of a full bed. The only crib I saw that converted to a twin used the sides if the crib, IIRC.
    Thank you. I think we'll just buy a toddler bed and see how it goes.
    DD1 September 2008
    DD2 March 2011

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Thank you. I think we'll just buy a toddler bed and see how it goes.
    It's farily easy to convert most cribs to a toddler bed...you just place the mattress at the lowest level and take off the front rail (as long as everything is sturdy enough). You can buy a bed rail for the front pretty easily, those are universal.

http://www.buybuybaby.com/store/prod...tegoryId=32084
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

Dream is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBees View Post
    It's farily easy to convert most cribs to a toddler bed...you just place the mattress at the lowest level and take off the front rail (as long as everything is sturdy enough). You can buy a bed rail for the front pretty easily, those are universal.

http://www.buybuybaby.com/store/prod...tegoryId=32084
    I offered this to DD but she's refusing since it'll still look like a crib. If there was a way to take off both sides then that would work as it'll look like a bed.
    DD1 September 2008
    DD2 March 2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2