Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I think the long wait times are due to the fact that their website is not working (or at least was not workign yesterday). I tried to contact them yesterday about an order I was trying to place. I tried to use the live chat function twice. Both times I was waiting for over 20 minutes, and then it would time out and say no one was avialable. I then tried to call by ohone and there was a CRAZY long wait just like you had. It did give me the option though of putting in my number and having someone call me back. I did that and then forgot about it. Someone did call me back a while later - I lost track of how long it took - and he was basically completely unhelpful. He just said the feature I wanted was unavailable right now and their IT department was looking into it. Considering the "feature" I wanted was the ability for them to address the cards for me after I had spent almost an hour inputting the addresses into their system you can imagine I was not too happy.

Anyway, it suddenly started working a few hours later and I was able to place my order. It does sound like they are having issues though so I bet that explains the long wait times. If the optiot to have them call you is still available I would try that.

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    UPDATE!! Ok so i sent them a message through Facebook, as that is what they were asking everyone who was complaining on their page to do. They responded within an hour or so, saying they apologize and it was some unforseen delay at one of their printing facilities. It says my order should ship soon and I should get it by Dec 17. Bc it was time-sensitive They also are refunding me 30% off my order for the delay. W00t. I won't have a lick of time next week to address them, but DH will

Anyway, Rainbow&Roses and others who have delays, i suggest sending them a message through FB!

and thank you everyone for your help on this! i am FB junkie but i would never have thought to check FB. thank you!!!
    Good news! I know that time frame is cutting it close, but yay for the discount.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

I was expecting my order earlier this week, but status still said printing. I called CS today, got a 67 min wait time, so I chose the option to have them call me back. Once he did, he refunded my shipping (expedited) and gave me 40% refund. I'm still ticked since I had an issue with cards being delayed 2 years ago. Honestly, I think I'm done with them for Xmas cards.
    E, Mama to "BabyDoll" 4/2011

Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Our first set of cards arrived on time, but the cards were cut lower than the print preview, meaning heads were cut off (not in an artistic looking kinda way). They reprinted and refunded shipping after some debate (they blamed the issue on not having designer review, which was ridiculous, because the print preview looked perfect). My new set also arrived on time, but I am not happy with the print quality. Very crisp, high resolution photos look blurry. I will not order from them again next year.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melbel View Post
    ......but I am not happy with the print quality. Very crisp, high resolution photos look blurry. I will not order from them again next year.
    I have received cards from others from Tiny Prints as well that I thought were blurry and the end product was not up to par so while they have cute designs I have never ordered from them in fear that my photos would turn out that way too. I did order some non photo invites once and was happy with the result.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Just an update my cards which were due to be delivered next Wednesday are ready to ship this morning so they should get here in time. I didn't contact them since technically they had not done anything wrong yet. So maybe they are getting back on track. I have never been anything but in love with the cards I got from tiny prints so hopefully they impress me again. I wonder if is is the shutterfly (which I have found to be lower quality) effect. They bought them out in 2011.

I might try Pear Tree next year. A lot of women on another board were recommending them. Good luck to everyone getting their cards out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows&Roses View Post
    Just an update my cards which were due to be delivered next Wednesday are ready to ship this morning so they should get here in time. I didn't contact them since technically they had not done anything wrong yet. So maybe they are getting back on track. I have never been anything but in love with the cards I got from tiny prints so hopefully they impress me again. I wonder if is is the shutterfly (which I have found to be lower quality) effect. They bought them out in 2011.

I might try Pear Tree next year. A lot of women on another board were recommending them. Good luck to everyone getting their cards out.
    eta: mine are coming from Phoenix and the tracking was just updated to show they will be here Tuesday so 1 day ahead of schedule. Since I got free shipping and didn't rush the order, I think that is pretty good.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3