Please help me find a case that will fit a Polaroid 7" tablet. I purchased 2 of these; one from Big Lots and one from Kohl's for my boys (ages 10 and 5).

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-...d+7+tablet

The problem I am having is that there are lots of covers out there but I need a case. A case that the whole thing fits into (like an otterbox or griffin survivor). It needs to be impact resistant like that because they have a 2 year old little sister. I am afraid that if they get dropped on the tile, it will shatter the screen. I can't afford an otterbox, they actually cost more than the tablet! The griffin survivors are less on the internet deals but when I read about the specs, it seems that they are only made for specific brands like ipad or kindle. No where do they say it will fit a Polaroid or that they are universal. I have not been able to find any cases that say they are universal... I find covers that say they are universal. Covers have the little tabs on the edges that hold it in place.

I appreciate any advice you can give me! I HAVE to have these covered by Christmas.

THANK you!