Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jray is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Cool Baby Jogger Versa 2013 vs. 2014 Model

I'm really holding out for the all-terrain wheel kit, coming in 2014. Will the 2013 Versa be compatible with the GT wheel kit? I've noticed there are decent deals on the Versa right now. If there's no significant upgrades for 2014, I'm tempted to buy now on sale. Does anyone know if the 2014 is worth waiting for?

(Baby isn't due until July '14, so I've got time)

Thanks in advance!
    Me DH + 4 kiddos (10, 9, 7, and baby boo)

I m pretty sure the gt wheel kit will fit on 2013 models. They were selling those already back in the fall but are out of stock. Per BJ fb page, they have more in production and will be available January'14. I just received my red Versa from Amazon for a steal of 266!
    My sweet and curly haired DD 4
    ...and expecting someone new mid April 2014

kaharris83 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

The strollers are the same. They are changing their logo so my guess is the 2014 will have the new logo. They are also getting rid of the green. The GT wheel kit fits all Versa years. It's a great stroller!!
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by joonbug View Post
    I m pretty sure the gt wheel kit will fit on 2013 models. They were selling those already back in the fall but are out of stock. Per BJ fb page, they have more in production and will be available January'14. I just received my red Versa from Amazon for a steal of 266!
    wow! how did you get such a deal? i would love a versa.

Kaylee31 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

The versa was recently an Amazon lightning deal for about that price I think. And you can find them fairly cheap on eBay if you keep an eye out.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
    DS - 07/09 - Mr. Tempermental
    DD - 02/12 - Dollface
    New arrival expected 06/14

Default Baby Jogger Versa 2013 vs. 2014 Model

Yes, it was around the lightning deal time, got it from an outside seller though (the price was 249 plus 15 shipping but no tax whilst Amazon was 300 with tax so took a risk). It worked out great though, received stroller overnight in perfect condition, warranty etc). Now on to search for the bassinet I guess

yeah, i just checked and amazon has one, red i think, for 275 and free ship now. the price has really come down. tempting.

and if we have another and if i get a versa, i'm totally going for a britax bassinet. i loved having a bassinet this time around with dd2 (my dc4) and i didn't have one for any of my first 3 dc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylee31 View Post
    The versa was recently an Amazon lightning deal for about that price I think. And you can find them fairly cheap on eBay if you keep an eye out.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
    its strange...all of the ebay strollers are 350 or more, even though amazon and albee have them for 275 or 299 and free ship.

Kaylee31 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I've seen them for less on eBay but I think buying from Amazon or an authorized retailer is best so you'll have the warranty . I had my seat frame replaced because the recline lever and fold buttons were sticking and hard to use . But baby jogger didn't even ask me for proof of purchase anyway . IME their customer service is very good.

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk
    DS - 07/09 - Mr. Tempermental
    DD - 02/12 - Dollface
    New arrival expected 06/14

Does anyone know if the BJ Select bassinet will fit on the Versa? They share the same carseat adaptors, are the seats interchangeable as well? Asking because the Select bassinet is around 80 and the Versa over twice as much.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast