ray7694 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Beware Ordering from Alex and Ani online

My dh ordered me a xmas present Dec. 12 that still hasn't shipped. They don't answer email and the call center is always busy. Safe to say they can't keep up with the demand.

MamaMolly is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Have you tried contacting them through FaceBook? Sad to say but many retailers respond to that when other methods don't seem to get anywhere.
    Molly
    Lula '06 outgrew her allergy to milk & eggs, still allergic to peanuts and cats
    Dolly '10

ray7694 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Yes I did that today and finally got a response. Unreal to me that they haven't sent any information that they can't fill orders.

Binkandabee is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

That's crazy!

I've ordered several Alex and Ani bracelets from Zeeberry.com and have always been pleased. I actually ordered two bracelets last minute just before Christmas and received them in 2 days....they shipped out the same day I ordered them. They have free shipping and free return shipping. Maybe cancel the one ordered direct and order from zeeberry?
    DD 07/03
    DD 07/08
    Our family is complete!

The same thing happened to my sister with her Alex and Ani order. Their customer service was not helpful, either. She will not be ordering again.
    Daniele
    mama to
    dd1 watching over her brothers and sister from Heaven
    ds1 13 years old
    dd2 10 years old
    ds2 6 years old
    Placenta Increta/c-hyst survivor

oneplustwo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks for posting about this! I ordered a few of their bracelets from Amazon Dec. 23 late at night and got them on the 26th, and was thinking of ordering from Alex and Ani's website in the future, but I'll skip that idea. Amazon might not have the same selection but you might try looking there if Alex and Ani is not going to fill your order soon. I would think they'd offer some sort of compensation but it sounds like they're not doing anything like that for you.
    “The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one often comes from a strong will,
    and the other from a strong won’t.” Henry Ward Beecher

Worry is like a rocking chair ~ it keeps you busy but it doesn't get you anywhere.

for Sandy Hook Elementary School