Anyone else want to play again?

I have enjoyed doing this the last few years even. We moved last year and I dropped the ball. Anyone else want to play?

If you haven't played before: We count anything that has been hanging around the house unloved that exits your house. Items can be sold, recycled, given away, or trashed. Clothes, books, gear, paperwork that you know needs to go but you haven't been able to let go of, expired food from your pantry, food you pass on to someone else because you know you aren't going to use it. If you see it and think I really need to get rid of that, it counts. People can guesstimate how many items are in bags and boxes if you don't want to count - just eyeball it and decide how many things you think are inside.

I kept a tablet near my phone and add tally marks as things move from my house to the garage donate pile. That worked for me but do whatever works for you. I would post the list to this thread and total it. Next time you can just quote your last post and add the new items and get a new total.

Have fun reclaiming your home!!