Thread: Joovy Two Fold?

Default Joovy Two Fold?

I just saw a picture of the Joovy Two Fold on Baby Gizmo's Facebook feed. That's the Micralite Two Fold, right? Is it coming to the US soon? Does anyone have more info? Is Joovy going to carry any of the other Micralite strollers?

Kaylee31 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm not sure of all the details, but this was discussed on the Strollerqueen FB page earlier, and it was stated that Joovy is the US Micralite distributor now, and the Joovy Too Fold is the re-branded Micralite Two Fold. Retail is $800. I'd be interested, if it wasn't so expensive! I don't know if Joovy will be offering any other models like the Superlite, but I hope so.
    DS - 07/09 - Mr. Tempermental
    DD - 02/12 - Dollface
    New arrival expected 06/14

Thanks for the info! And nice to 'see' you.

$800 is way too steep for what it is. It looks cool though. I thought MSRP on the Fastfold in the US was also ridiculous even though I still love the stroller.

Hi Multimama!

Given my experience with the Fastfold, I sure wouldn't pay anywhere near that for a micralite stroller! The Fastfold was cool and definitely filled a need, but the durability just wasn't there.

Catherine

Quote Originally Posted by crl View Post
    Hi Multimama!

Given my experience with the Fastfold, I sure wouldn't pay anywhere near that for a micralite stroller! The Fastfold was cool and definitely filled a need, but the durability just wasn't there.

Catherine
    Hi Catherine. I absolutely agree. I still haven't sold ours, mainly because the resale value just isn't there. I think $400 would a more reasonable price for the Two Fold. But even then I would hesitate because of the durability problems and lack of customer service for the US so far. (Micralite.co.uk never responded to my inquiry after Scandinavian Child stopped distributing here.) And I'm not sure I would pay $800 for anything marketed as a Joovy anyway. Aren't they supposed to be a budget stroller brand?

Kaylee31 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

And Baby Gizmo has already done a video review. Holly is fast! Not impressed by the tippyness w/the board attached. As if the price wasn't enough of a turnoff.
    http://blog.babygizmo.com/2014/01/jo...-video-review/

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
    DS - 07/09 - Mr. Tempermental
    DD - 02/12 - Dollface
    New arrival expected 06/14