Default DD withholding - need advice

Younger dd has been potty training for 2 weeks now. She has been doing great and has been accident free for the last 4 days! My only problem is when she needs to poop. She has been withholding and I want to try to help her before this becomes a bigger problem.
    I have even offered to give her a diaper so she can go in that and she refuses.
    Here's what's happening and maybe you guys can give me advice.
    She says she needs to go poop and 1 of a few things will happen
    1. say no poop - just pee
    2. start to cry and say no poop
    3. try for a minute and then say all done
    4. refuse to sit on the potty once we get in the bathroom

She did not poop at all yesterday. My biggest concern is that prior to potty she was going usually about 2-3 times a day. I know she needs to go but she clearly doesn't want to. Once she finally does go it looks pretty regular.
    Just not sure how we should handle this one.
    dd1 3/09
    dd2 9/11

We had awesome luck with the book Everyone Poops. But my kiddo is really influenced by books, so I'm not sure if that will help. Is there a time that you can put a diaper/pull-up on her every day so she knows it is ok to poop there (say nap time) just to get past the withholding?

What if you offer to hold her hand while she goes/tries?
    --------
    DS - Adopted by loving parents 1995
    DS1 7/2009 ('Stachio)
    DS2 9/2011 (Peanut)

Quote Originally Posted by BabbyO View Post
    We had awesome luck with the book Everyone Poops. But my kiddo is really influenced by books, so I'm not sure if that will help. Is there a time that you can put a diaper/pull-up on her every day so she knows it is ok to poop there (say nap time) just to get past the withholding?

What if you offer to hold her hand while she goes/tries?

Great ideas! I just reserved the book everyone poops at our library. I should be able to get it tomorrow.
    I offered to put a diaper back on her and she ran away - and just kept saying No Diapers! (it was really cute - but not very helpful)
    I hug her/hold her hands/anything. One time we got her to go the other day she was grabbing the seam in my jeans.

I guess I will just keep trying these things. She's still so new to the entire process I'm hoping she just figures it out with a little more time.
    dd1 3/09
    dd2 9/11